Thursday

My 84 126 - 300SD


Hi everyone..this is a blog about Older Mercedes Benz Diesels
namely the ones from 1972 thru 1989. Why the name DieselDood? That is the name I took on a forum at mercedesshop.com

I currently own a 1984 300sd, miles are approximately 250K
but it runs good and has been well maintained. It is also for sale currently at cars.com where you can read more about it.

Will be adding more info about other models during this era and maintanance tips etc as I go along. Will talk to Steve Rigoli, the owner at IslandImports.biz who has a wealth of knowledge about these cars. Steve owns this shop which specializes in Mercedes and other German automobiles.

Also will be talking to Mario DiSaverio who interestingly is a chiropractic doctor but has messed around and tweaked these diesels all this life. He has helped me out many times. He is in Annapolis, MD at innerphysician.com. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment