Tuesday

AC all fixed for now on my W126SD

After the near 80 degree Sunday the temp today, Monday was only just reaching 50 at most. But I went and saw Steve Rigoli who checked the compressor and which was working thank god and he filled the refregerant. This machine he has also lubricates and evacuates while it is filling it. However, there is a small leak near the compressor and due to the age of the SD I just have to live with it and service the ac every season.

Steve then checked the little fuel filter with a flash light and it was all clear so I don't have to replace it yet. I had a bunch of old oil in my trunk and he let me dump it in the oil dumpster.

So I will keep an eye on the ac for the next week see if it will kick in which will mean that the leak hasn't gotten bigger and hopefully will last the summer. All in all it was a good trip to Steve's shop. Talk soon.

1 comment:

  1. hey guy, I have some car info for you, let visit http://infocars365.com

    ReplyDelete